1. Write down remember or take a picture of why it didn’t work and the ways you weren’t happy and keep that with you. Don’t forget !
2. Learn to differentiate between love, lust and attachment. Staying just for the sex is sad.
3. Realize that relationships aren’t supposed to make you feel good as much as they are supposed to teach you something, and to help you grow. In other words if your partner is more trouble than what they are worth ditch them. you can do bad all by yourself. So fuck them and move on.
4. Cut off all contact. No more booty calls or cuddling or hanging out or talking or texting.
5. Let yourself be sad. It’s ok to cry or let it out.
6. Don’t get frustrated when your thoughts inevitably keep drifting back to that person. You can’t just forget and move on over night unless you’re a asshole slut 🙂
7. Don’t expect to get over them if you’re sitting in your bed all day thinking about them. Go the fuck out the house and get distracted do things just get out of the house.
8. Embrace that you may never get over them, but let them be a part of your story anyway. Don’t let your past dictate who you are.
9. Start to detach yourself. Learn to let go don’t be afraid.
10. Learn to take your feelings and channel them into fuel to propel you toward something greater. Use rejection and or breakups as fuel to motivate yourself to be better and do better things. Get healthier or make more money either way the best revenge is to show them you have moved on and are happy.