1. First and foremost, remember that these rules will not always work! Maybe she likes a real man who
will hold the door open for her.
2. Now then, start-up a conversation with her. Speak with confidence and flow, but do not attempt
extreme images such as macho, super-smooth, cool dude, comedian, pick-up artist, witty
conversationalist, or having a profession that you do not have.
4. Don’t overwhelm her with compliments. You should focus on going from “nice acquaintance” to
“intimate friend/potential lover” quickly. Intimate friends joke around, tease each other gently, touch
each other. Start with touching her on the arm when you’re laughing (don’t watch the hand). See if she
5. Don’t act like you’re trying to impress her. If she really does something stupid and is a little
embarrassed (not horrified) call her out on it. Smirk, say, “Wow – that was smooth!” with a little smile,
then change tone and say, “Oh – come here!” and comfort her with a little side-hug. If you do or say
something stupid, don’t just ignore it, either. Don’t focus on it for too long, but just say, “It’s my first day
walking. Give me a break!” with a smile.
6. Throw in some jokes. Humor can relieve awkwardness. Alternatively, just learn to be witty. Almost all
girls like intelligence as well as confidence.
7. Show that you’re secure with yourself and when you say something that you stick to your word.
8. If you say something weird, follow it up with something funny and turn it into a joke.
9. Sit close to her but don’t breathe down her neck. Two chairs side-by-side are all that are needed. You
might also be able to sit behind her and at times hit her hair a time or two. She’ll turn around if she
feels you, then make a joke that she finds humorous.