10. If she has a scarf on that you think is ok or really good, tell her, and touch her scarf for a few seconds. And ask when and where she got it
11. Find something that you both think is hilarious. Turn it into an inside joke, so when you want to talk to her, you have something to say no matter what, and she thinks that something is funny. However,don’t use it too much, otherwise it loses its humor and her opinion of your humor is lowered.
12. Don’t always be eager to start conversation with her. If she walks into class, you do not have to jump up and say hi immediately, but if she sits next to you and initiates conversation, go for it!
13. Be the man! Girls hate it when they have to start the conversation or take the lead (let her talk too though! remember, listening is just as important!). You CAN go and sit next to her/talk to her, if she likes you she will not mind (she’ll love it!).
14. Keep jumping from one topic to another while talking.
15. Tell her some short wise and wonderful story if there is a long pause in the middle of your talks.
16. Remember, strange as it may seem, since just about every boy is just as nervous about talking to them as you are, some very pretty girls have NEVER been flirted with or have had a boyfriend so don’t scare her off! Sometimes these super popular girls are even lonely because they feel they have all these friends and no one wants to go out with her. So become her friend first and then move on to the flirting (don’t stay her friend too long though; she may worry a relationship may ruin a friendship) this way you will not scare her off.
17. Find out her interests, and music she likes. Then talk to her about them. If you can’t think of anything to talk about, use a conversation starter like “How has your day been?” or “Don’t you love this time of year?”. These most usually only work if you are already friends with her, and you see her on a daily basis. If you do see her on a daily basis and she mentions, for example, a vacation she is going on
soon inquire where she is going branch off from there, and when she gets back ask her how it was.Don’t be extremely serious in your inquiry, just ask it casually.
18. Don’t let her get the wrong idea that you’re just an annoying pest.
19. DON’T flirt with two girls at once. It will make her confused and stop liking you.