The first one on my list is my favorite !
- Detox – Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a 1 or 2 liter filtered water bottle. Drink this throughout the day to cleanse your body and kidneys all day long.
- Whiter Teeth – Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle.
- Tummy troubles – Sip some vinegar water. If a bacterial infection is at the root of your diarrhea, apple cider vinegar could help contain the problem, thanks to its antibiotic properties.
- Hiccups – Take a teaspoonful of vinegar. Its sour taste could stop a hiccup in its tracks.
- Nighttime leg cramps – Sip some vinegar water. This old folk remedy should please apple cider vinegar fans. Add 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a glass of water and drink to ease nighttime leg cramps.
- Sore throat – Reach for the vinegar. As soon as you feel the prickle of a sore throat, use germ-busting vinegar to help head off the infection at the pass.
- Sunburn – Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes.
- Weight-Loss – For daily weight and pH balance maintenance, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 oz of water. Sip this concoction throughout the day.
Many women have found that Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Blood sugar – improves insulin sensitivity, which is essential to support the sugar levels of blood, in people suffering from insulin resistance. However, certain studies have revealed contrasting effects as well, and hence this health benefit remains controversial as of today.
- Cancer – Its role as an antioxidant in neutralizing the free radicals is also being researched in the same context.
This shit is great but you have to be careful too much will erode the enamel in your teeth and it can upset the PH balance in your body. So take it easy don’t down the bottle buddy unless you have a designated driver 🙂